Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Deloitte’s Human Capital professionals help clients to pursue their dream and achieve their strategy, and realize productivity, value and impact through effective organization management. Our professionals leverage research, analytics, technology solutions and industry insights to help:
- Work with C-Suite to define and develop organization strategy and facilitate the implementation.
- Help clients to build an organization that is adaptable to the new competitive environment in the digital era.
- Advise clients to develop a set of management mechanisms to enhance productivity, efficiency and return on investment.
- Help clients to manage change and transformation through culture, organization structure redesign and employee skills.
- Provide business & people insights through data analytic & actuarial consulting.
In today's world, new business models, exponential technology, agile ways of working, and regulation are constantly changing the way organizations work. Transformation grounded in human experience principles which can drive sustainable change on a behavioral, cultural, and organizational level.
What You Will Do
- Analyze benchmark and internal HR data to surface target, high impact transformation opportunities.
- Conduct research and analysis of world leading companies and their organization practices.
- Conduct financial analysis via annual report, industry research paper and internal data and provide insights.
- Collect, assimilate and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions.
- Use and apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly.
- Apply technology fundamentals to analyze client situations.
- Team with others to produce a high-quality work product to ensure excellent client experience.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities to instill confidence in the team.
- Value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or above degree holder in human resource management, psychology, statistics or related disciplines.
- Project experiences of following areas: organization design, executive compensation, short-term incentive, performance management, HR process, change management, HR technology solutions, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Excellent consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure.
- Matureness, activeness and commitment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills.
- Acceptance to business travel.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm