Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Risk Advisory - RA:
Risk management covers many areas including Strategic & Reputation Risk, Regulatory Risk, Financial Risk, Operational Risk and Cyber Risk and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Strategy & Brand:
Risk Advisory helps clients manage risk effectively to achieve their organizational objectives, minimize threats and maximize opportunity by understanding, analyzing and addressing risk at an enterprise level.
Crisis & Resilience:
Risk Advisory helps clients become more resilient to crises and the risks that may cause them by offering services to assess, monitor, prevent and respond to the client’s environment and the broader marketplace.
Risk Advisory helps clients evaluate and manage the risks associated with an organization’s extended enterprise, or the ecosystem of third parties in which they operate, by:
- Enhancing the extended enterprise risk management process.
- Maximizing the performance of the extended enterprise.
- Optimizing IT costs and limiting operational, financial, and legal risk related to the ownership and use of software, through point-in-time solutions and ongoing managed service solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting, information technology, management, science, engineering, or other related disciplines.
- Strong academic performance.
- Aspires to be a professional and demonstrated strong interest in our profession.
- Demonstrates active learning capability.
- Demonstrates ability to comprehend and analyze complex issues in business context.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to communicate effectively and relate with people effectively.
- Demonstrates leadership potential at extra curriculum activities.
- Be proficient in MS office and other computer software.
- Willing to travel.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Information...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm