Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
WCWP International Limited:
WCWP has been established in Hong Kong for over 45 years with an architectural portfolio covering residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional projects across Hong Kong and China. Since joining the Deloitte China family in 2019, we, together with the wider Deloitte family, are continuingly developing into new markets, providing insights and opportunities for clients across a range of disciplines including regional economic advisory, real estate advisory, infrastructure and capital projects, value creation, and reorganization.
What You Will Do
- Assist the project team to develop designs, presentations, and working drawings.
- Prepare presentation materials for clients.
- Coordinate with consultants.
- Assist with statutory submissions.
- Prepare tender and construction drawings / documents.
- Assist with contract administration, including coordination with contractors on construction issues.
You are also expected to:
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree holder in Architecture/ Architectural Studies.
- Excellent design, presentation and CAD skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm