Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Assurance Data Analytics:
In an era when data has gradually become the most important asset in the business world, Data Analytics is committed to helping our customers find greater value from data, especially in emerging Markets.
Our team uses various data analysis technologies and methodology to provide data-based services including data verification and data due diligence for well-known enterprises in different industries. Continuously evolving data analysis capabilities are the core of our services, which can provide our internal and external customers with deeper data insights, discover conflicts between data, and explore the value of data.
If you want to be a pioneer in discovering the value of data and provide meaningful changes to our customers in a team and collaborative manner, then this will be a perfect career starting point for you.
What You Will Do
- Understand and dig deep into the constantly changing business model of various emerging industries.
- Combine statistical and technical capabilities to discover risk and value from massive data.
- Assist in Data Analytics projects, such as data due diligence for capital market, regulatory required data assurance, client data analytics and modelling projects.
- On-field project work and take responsibilities of certain tasks and activities, such as data acquisition, data cleaning, data standardization, tool development, analysis and visualization, etc.
- Delivers high quality services by demonstrating a practical awareness of the impact of regulation and risk management in the professional's area of focus.
You are also expected to:
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in your professional life.
- Pursue self-development by actively seeking opportunities for growth, sharing knowledge and experiences with others, and acting as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge yourself; team up with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for your own and your team's results.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in your team and your clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Security, Electronic and Information Technologies, Math, Statistics and other related STEM majors with strong academic performance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Fluency in at least one programming language, e.g., SQL, Python, R, Java, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in database design, data analysis and modelling are preferred.
- Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner, problem solver and team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite (Mandatory and Visio, VBA, Access preferred).
- Able to travel and work in a high-intensity work environment.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm