Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Audit & Assurance:
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Chinese Mainland. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost-effective audit solutions to our clients.
To make informed decisions, leaders need assurance that reports, and transactions are correct and the quality of information disclosed to markets and investors is valid.
Deloitte Audit & Assurance is uniquely positioned to help provide comfort and confidence amidst complexity and change. By fusing our unique blend of accounting and auditing skillsets with emerging field of expertise and technology, we expand the boundary of audit and enhance our Assurance capabilities, inspiring greater levels of trust and confidence on an ever-expanding range of issues and information, beyond financial statements, that businesses, investors and other stakeholders rely on for decision making.
Regardless of the clients' ambitions or hurdles, be it getting for Initial Public Offering (IPO), integrating a new business, implementing new Financial Reporting Standards (HKFRS, IFRS & US GAAP), transforming the finance function or attesting the non-financial metrics, we can help them to achieve with greater assurance.
What You Will Do
- Act as a team member to provide assurance services to help clients act with confidence, unlock opportunity and meet the assurance demands of regulations and standards.
- Assist clients on highly complex accounting transactions, including new accounting changes implementation and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) conversions.
- Enable clients to create world-class Finance functions by providing insights on the design of finance organizations, processes, data and systems.
- Help clients establish, test and maintain a robust financial control environment that meets operational, reporting and regulatory needs.
- Facilitate clients in preparing and accounting for capital market transactions and events, including IPO, merger and carve-out.
- Assist clients or a relevant third-party of theirs (e.g., customers, investors, regulators etc.) to gain confidence in their financial or non-financial data and/or related internal controls.
- Produce a high-quality work product and collaborate with others across phases of the project lifecycle to deliver a superior client experience.
- Manage your own work in an ethical manner with continuous attention to quality and risk rules, and confidentiality.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, new accounting standards, and financial & regulatory reporting requirements that may have an impact on our clients.
You are also expected to:
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in your professional life.
- Develop yourself by actively seeking opportunities for growth, sharing knowledge and experiences with others, and acting as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge yourself; team with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree of any discipline, but a degree in Finance, Accounting or related subjects is preferred.
- Preference for individuals who are studying for, or have qualified and hold, relevant qualifications (e.g., HKICPA, CFA, ACT or equivalent professional bodies).
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgement, problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Be passionate about delivering the best solution to our clients.
- Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environment.
- Be a team player and be able to work well with individuals from across disciplines as well as across cultures and manager levels.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm