Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Audit & Assurance:
When you join our Audit & Assurance as a professional, you will enjoy immediate exposure to clients who vary in their operations, controls, structure and commercial attitudes.
At the same time, you will be building advisory expertise through close involvement with managers, partners and lead client staff, as well as utilizing our state-of-the-art audit tools. Our interconnected high-tech environment will encourage you to innovate, while our high-touch approach to career development will ensure that you achieve your full leadership potential – whether you are taking responsibility for people or projects.
What You Will Do
- Act with honesty and integrity, build a foundational knowledge of ethical, independence and professional standards and Deloitte processes to safeguard client confidentiality and Deloitte's brand and reputation.
- Establish rapport with entity management by conveying a genuine interest in their business and an approachable demeanor.
- Demonstrate ability to understand the quality and risk management protocols in the context of each assigned task and strive to understand the entity's business processes.
- Exercise independent choice in relation to the use of technologically savvy solutions and latest tools, guidance and methodology in delivering your contribution to the engagement.
- Adopt a structured approach and follow the process in delivering your work against the project plan, whilst managing others effectively.
- Be proactive in developing a thorough understanding and documentation of the entity's processes and controls to inform the risk assessment process.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of how your work on the audit plan, influence the contribution of Audit Delivery Centers and how your contribution integrates into the wider engagement team.
- Understand the audit issues and judgments in your assigned audit work and demonstrate professional skepticism in its execution.
You are also expected to:
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrate digital dexterity and ability to rapidly adopt new technologies or creative solutions to solve problems.
- Take CICPA Exam (if work in Chinese Mainland) or HKICPA Exam (if work in Hong Kong).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any disciplines, with accounting, finance, computer science or a business-related discipline preferred.
- Strong academic performance.
- Aspires to be a professional and demonstrated strong interest in our profession.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind.
- Demonstrates active learning capability.
- Be able to communicate and relate with people effectively.
- Demonstrates leadership potential at extra curriculum activities.
- Proficiency in MS office and other computer applications.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm