Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Tax and Business Advisory / Business Process Solutions:
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Business Process Solutions team provides wide range of operational finance, payroll & human resources administration support and tax compliance and reporting.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for handling a full set of accounting books, ledgers, vouchers, bank reconciliations, and prepares income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and other key types of financial reports by applying best commercial practices.
- Conducts research, executes financial analyses using simple RPA tools.
- Drives seamless execution and implementation of payroll solutions.
- Demonstrates key capabilities in delivering a high-quality service experience to the clients.
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data and develops practical recommendation.
You are also expected to do:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in accounting preferred.
- Strong academic performance.
- Aspires to be a professional in a very competitive environment and demonstrates strong commitment in the profession.
- Good understanding of accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP, and payroll requirements, be able to identify clients' technical issues, and provide workable solutions.
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language.
- Good communication skills and can maintain positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements.
- Actively involve in new or challenging projects, can be a team player and help maintain gook working environment with the team.
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure.
- Be proficient in MS Office and other computer software.
- Can be trusted with confidence.
- Open to constructive critiques on how to improve.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm