Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Financial Advisory - FA:
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the business cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. We are dedicated to provide clients with our complete range of service categories - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory and Value Creation & Crisis (VC&C) Advisory.
Our services cover the below areas:
- M&A Pre-deal Advisory.
- M&A Transaction Executive.
- M&A Post-deal Value Creation.
- Real Estate MDM Advisory.
- Restructuring Services.
- Deloitte Forensic.
- Family Enterprise Consulting.
What You Will Do
- Conduct industry research and research on specific business or accounting issues.
- Prepare proposals and participate in marketing initiatives and practice development.
- Assist with the drafting of reporting materials to clients.
- Carry out field work, understand the business and operation, and analyze business and financial information.
- Ensure compliance with Deloitte policies and quality/performance standards.
- Assist in valuation work.
- Assist in identification, assessment and resolution of issues or problems.
- Collect, assimilate and analyze relevant data using standard tools and data visualizations to help surface insights.
- Manage own work against project plan to ensure a superior client experience.
- Comply with quality standards, risk rules, and confidentiality guidelines to deliver results.
- Adopt a disciplined approach to building financial models.
- Gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations.
You are also expected to:
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science and Information Systems Management. Other degree majors will also be considered.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good business sense and high sense of integrity.
- Good time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm