Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create value for clients through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Financial Advisory (FA):
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the business cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. We are dedicated to providing clients with our complete range of service categories: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory and Value Creation & Crisis (VC&C) Advisory.
Our services cover the areas below:
- M&A Pre-deal Advisory.
- M&A Transaction Executive.
- M&A Post-deal Value Creation.
- Real Estate MDM Advisory.
- Restructuring Services.
- Deloitte Forensic.
- Family Enterprise Consulting.
What You Will Do
- Be part of a team that delivers financial crime compliance advisory projects for financial institutions.
- Assist client to formulate, update and/or implement Anti Money Laundering (AML) policies, procedures and controls in light of the latest regulatory requirements and market practices.
- Provide advice to clients on AML-related matters including but not limited to customer due diligence, transaction monitoring, sanctions and name screening, risk assessment, independent review.
- Evaluate the sufficiency and effectiveness of internal controls of client, identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations.
- Advice client on collection and analysis of data when conducting risk assessment.
- Apply knowledge to effectively diagnose a crisis situation like internal control failure and/or help mitigate a client’s reputational and regulatory risks.
- Assist in business development initiatives including marketing materials and events.
- Provide support on internal and external training.
- Assist in internal AML/CFT tasks.
- Produce high quality work products and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience.
- Manage your own work in an ethical manner with a continuous attention to quality and risk rules, and confidentiality.
You are also expected to:
- Build your own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science and Information Systems Management. Other degree majors will also be considered. Prefer 2021 graduates with immediate available.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and in different industries.
- Good business sense and high sense of integrity.
- Good time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Computer...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th May 2022, 6:00 pm