Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Tax and Business Advisory Services:
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for handling tax compliance projects such as preparing tax returns and computations in various jurisdictions.
- Assists with tax consulting projects such as performing tax research, tax due diligence and drafting tax advisory reports.
- Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function.
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high-quality service experience to the client.
- Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions in the Tax and Legal business.
- Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges.
You are also expected to:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any disciplines while taxation, accounting, finance, economics, law, computer science, Japanese, Korean or a business-related discipline preferred.
- Strong academic performance.
- Aspires to be a professional in a very competitive environment and demonstrates strong commitment in the profession.
- Demonstrates proactive learning capability and attitude.
- Demonstrates ability to comprehend and analyze complex issue in business context and present effectively both in oral and written English.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to communicate effectively and relate with people effectively.
- Demonstrates leadership potential at extra curriculum activities and ability to work as a team player.
- Be proficient in MS Office and other computer software.
- Can be trusted with confidence.
- Open to constructive critiques on how to improve.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm