We are now seeking a high caliber candidate to fill the position of Intern in the Human Resources Department. The candidate will support the team's operating model for the employee lifecycle of over 2000 employees.
Period & Duration - From August 2022 to August 2023 (negotiable start date).
What You Will Do
- Supports the team's coordination on new hire on-boarding and orientation.
- Handle daily HR queries from our staff.
- Consolidate HR-related reports as needed.
- Responsible for a variety of pay and reward related administrative duties.
- Assist in bringing our filing system and database up to date.
- Support the implementation of employee wellbeing programme and on-site events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students in 4-year university programs in any discipline, preferably in Human Resources or Marketing/ Communications.
- Experience in organizing events and functions preferred.
- Mature self-starter with strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills and sense of responsibility.
- Good command of written communication in English and Chinese; fluent in Cantonese.
- Must be computer literate; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm