Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
We are now seeking a high caliber candidate to fill up the position of Intern in the Human Resources Department.
The candidate will be a member of our Recruitment Team to support the following areas:
- Career Forums.
- Graduate Assessment Centre.
- Interview Arrangement & Selection Process.
- On-Boarding and Orientation.
- Recruitment Analytic Reports.
- Other Ad-Hoc Projects.
Internship Duration - June 2021 - December 2021 (Semester full-time basis).
Start your new chapter with us. Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine.
What You Will Do
- Assist in coordinating various talent attraction programmes and ensure they are delivered and executed on a timely basis and up to the quality standard.
- Assist in executing various recruitment marketing and social media initiatives to enhance our employer brand at the talent market.
- Implement effective channels to collect and capture feedback and market intelligence from targeted audience.
- Update and maintain candidate records onto our HRIS database.
- Support ad-hoc HR administrative duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year (Year 1 or 2 or 3) university student in any discipline. Human Resources Management, Communications, Psychology or Social Science preferred but not a must.
- Good experience in organizing large-scale events and functions preferred.
- Independent and able to work under pressure and meet tight timeline.
- Mature character with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, responsible and hardworking.
- Good command of both English and Cantonese - Proficiency in Putonghua is a definite advantage.
- Proficient in MS office application.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Management, Psychology and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm