The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Human Capital Advisory Service (HCAS):
Human Capital Advisory Service of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide professional HR consulting services to our clients in Total Rewards, Change Management, Talent Management & Leadership Development, Organization Design and HR Transformation and etc. Other than traditional "human resources" services, we also stress the alignment of "talent' and "business strategy", leading the trend of consulting industry.
HCAS also sets foot in a variety of industries, namely, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate, Consumer, Health and Public Sector. According to Kennedy, Human Capital Advisory Service of Deloitte Consulting ranked No. 1 in Talent Management, HR Transformation and Strategic Change Services. We are also one of the fastest growing Human Capital Practice in Greater China.
Deloitte Consulting attaches great importance to new-hire development, we offer our employees with collective training opportunities, including a new hire training program in collaboration with our Consulting new-hires, creating an international working environment for Deloitte employees. At Deloitte, employees will be exposed to a complex of business sectors. With experience across industries and functions, we encourage our consultants to explore their own working interests.
Actuarial and Insurance Solutions:
Currently, Deloitte Actuarial & Insurance Solutions practice has over 200 professional consultants based in Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu and Taipei servicing clients across Asia. Our clients include life insurers, general insurers, governments, industry bodies, as well as corporations requiring pensions and other employee benefits support.
Our team of professional consultants advises and works with our clients to solve business problems, strive operational excellence, create values and drive business growth. We are the frontrunners that strategize, innovate and implement technology, analytics and digital transformation for our clients.
Our services includes modernization of product development, product pricing, customer behavioral/value analysis, distribution model revamp, modernization of systems and models, automation and streamlining of end-to-end business processes, and data management and analytics for insurance operations, financial reporting, capital management and risk management.
We're currently looking for strong actuarial and data science professionals to join the team.
What You Will Do
Supporting the team to efficiently deliver high quality projects on various opportunities including but not limited to:
- Product and market entry strategy.
- Asset-Liability model development and review.
- Customer and distribution model revamp.
- International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) 17 implementation.
- Advisory of risk-based capital regime.
- Actuarial model development and review.
- Data analytics.
- Merger and acquisition.
- Risk management consulting.
- Regulatory consulting.
- Reserve and Embedded Value calculation and review.
- Actuarial audit on the financial statements of insurance companies or pension schemes of employers.
- Providing assistance on internal research, marketing and product development.
- Collaborating with professionals in the Deloitte network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, data science, risk management, quantitative finance or other relevant discipline, preferably in the penultimate or final year.
- Ability to learn, apply, and communicate technical concepts and ideas.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication in verbal and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal and team playing skills.
- Proficient in MS office Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm