The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user.
What You Will Do
- Assist the team to work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience.
- Assist leader in technical solution design, development etc. in Deloitte best practice framework.
- Contribute towards the technical design of technical solutions based on client requirements and other constraints.
- Perform software configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation.
- Assist in product design, technology research and development.
- Follow software engineering best practices and proper quality management in all work.
- Learn and adopt various package solutions for implementation at our clients.
- Project exposures to AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, AWS, GCP, Azure, SAAS, Integration (e.g. MuleSoft).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Year 2 or 3 in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Mature, proactive, committed, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure.
- Experience in requirement management and solution design will be a plus.
- Familiar with AWS, Azure and/or Mulesoft will be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm