Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
Maintain Deloitte China website and mobile apps including content management, UAT and documentation.
Responsible for the day-to-day operation (including publishing, engagement and executing new campaign) of our social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Youku etc.) and event apps.
Social media analytics (LinkedIn Analytics, Sprinklr, Google and other social media analytics). Website development. Execute the registration and maintenance of domain name portfolios, Graphics design.
Start your new chapter with us. Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Solid website and mobile apps development experience.
- A passion for graphics design.
- Strong digital marketing, social media, legal and IT (html) knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Undergraduate in IT, Computer Engineering, Marketing, Design or related field.
- Experience with WeChat editing.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in webpage (html) development.
- Experience using social media analytics.
- Experience using Excel Macro, VLOOKUP.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python.
- Data-oriented personality.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Engineering, Information...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm