Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals.
Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle East and be part of the 312,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most - For clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way.
- Serve with integrity.
- Take care of each other.
- Foster inclusion.
- Collaborate for measurable impact.
What You Will Do
As a Graduate hire under Risk Advisory, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state.
- Develops technical components of reports and presentations.
- Understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices.
- Applies business and industry experience to assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering, MBA or a relevant Master degree or certificate is a plus.
- 0 - 1 year of experience in Risk Advisory is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge in MS office applications especially in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel (required).
- Good command of written and spoken English, Arabic is a plus.
- Ability to operate and understand excellent project and program management disciplines including production of project plans and key quality program deliverables.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities in a deadline oriented environment and flexible work hours.
- Ability to manage own work against the project plan, applying quality assurance, and risk procedures to ensure a superior client experience.
- Strong administrative and numeracy skills and ability to analyze complex data with good attention to details.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm