About the Division:
As Africa Technology Services (ATS), our objective is to provide the firm and our people with the means, knowledge and technical support to fulfil our professional responsibilities.
We are committed to empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. We are connected by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value, and strength from cultural diversity.
Offer support and technical assistance to customers who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers.
What You Will Do
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone.
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems.
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems.
- Installing or changing software to fix issues.
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in IT Management or related courses.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems, familiarity with both PC and software.
- Experience with network repairs and analysis - Preferable.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience.
- Proficiency in English language, writing and spoken - Preferable.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Management
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm