The Intern plays an integral role in supporting the success of the practice by providing a variety of administrative services to our team in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
The successful candidate will thrive in a team environment, provide excellent customer service, possess a high degree of self-confidence and executive presence, exercise discretion and diplomacy in all interactions, have the ability to proactively anticipate and manage challenges, be a self-starter with strong abilities to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritize appropriately, work efficiently and remain flexible to changes in schedule and work hours (including flexibility to work overtime as required).
What You Will Do
- Provide administrative support for internal clients.
- Manage internal systems (Phoenix).
- Handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Develop a good working relationship with all levels of staff.
- Function as a backup for other Administrative Assistants within the group and support other teaming activities as directed.
- Maintain updated contact details from client (business contacts, etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- College Degree supporting executives in a large/matrixed corporate environment, or relevant customer service experience.
- Professional demeanor.
- Organized, detail-oriented, competent follow through skills.
- Excellent computer skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills - Spelling, grammar and proofreading in Portuguese and English.
- Superior organization skills - Ability to come up with processes and follow up.
- Ability to anticipate problems and act accordingly.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task - Great time management.
- Ability to take initiative - Assertive and confident.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm