Auditing is a highly complex process, and the importance of auditors as a vital link in the financial reporting chain has never been more important nor their role as trusted advisors more valued.
Our global network of audit professionals provide a range of audit and advisory services to assist clients in achieving their business objectives, managing their risk and improving their business performance - Anywhere in the world. Using our state-of the-art tools enables Deloitte audit professionals to deliver the assurance service quality and excellence that is implicit in the Deloitte brand and that regulators and public expect.
- Audit of financial statements that have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), NGAAP and other valid standards.
- Review of accounting and internal control systems.
- Consulting on accounting principles, the chart of accounts and organization of finance and accounting departments.
- Comprehensive advice on implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards, including interpretation and application of complex standards.
- Assistance with the establishment of reporting departments.
- Advisory services for the calculation of employee benefits, impairment of assets, provisions for asset retirement obligations and other long-term provisions.
- Assistance with business valuations, valuation of assets and liabilities and determination of goodwill in accordance with IFRS.
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to experienced leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only.
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters.
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Compliance, Recruitment
Abuja (Nigeria), Lagos...
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2021, 6:00 pm