Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
What Impact Will You Make:
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to experienced leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only.
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters.
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Compliance, Recruitment
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2021, 6:00 pm