The Deloitte Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its Finance internship/training programme.
The programme is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA) to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
This programme will provide opportunity for qualified candidates to gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles. At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte's Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunity for placement in Finance related roles.
Highlights of the Academy Modules:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
- Financial Statement Automation using CaseWare.
- The use of Sage 300 ERP for accounting.
- Business Process Documentation using Deloitte process modelling tools.
- External Auditing Software.
- Payroll and accounting operations.
- Managing the Audit Process.
- Management reporting using Power BI.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit).
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including
- Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm