The purpose of Deloitte Academy’s Data Analytics and AI programme is to develop the analytical capabilities required to tackle complex business problems and enable data-driven decision-making to address growing analytical trends, harness emerging opportunities in Cyber Security/ Information Technology space.
What You Will Do
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue.
- Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through the results and findings stage including appropriate documentation.
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation.
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with Deloitte's standards and ensures deficiencies are corrected.
- Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team in a formal document for presentation to clients.
- Actively exploit identified system vulnerabilities along with appropriate documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including
- Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point.
- Having a Data Analytics or Data Science related certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information Technology (Operating systems, or networks or application development).
- Knowledge in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: Databases including SQL and Oracle, Data Warehousing and ETL, Data Cleansing, Data Visualization, Knowledge and experience working with various Cloud solutions, Web Design,
- Programming languages such as Python, R, .Net, C# and Project Management.
- Show knowledge of various Databases and ETL tools.
- Knowledge of data quality review, data management.
- Applicants must show a keen interest in working with large and complex data, finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements.
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently.
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be able to assess their own and peers’ work and identify any errors (e.g. code-review).
- Be able to translate business requirements to data-driven solutions.
- Knowledge of some regulatory, technical and industry standards, frameworks and practices (e.g. GDPR, NDPR).
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to convey complex solution to a non-technical audience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:17th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm