Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals.
Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle East and be part of the 312,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth.
We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way.
- Serve with integrity.
- Take care of each other.
- Foster inclusion.
- Collaborate for measurable impact.
What You Will Do
- Establish working relationships with client personnel.
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency .
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.3).
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs).
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm