An Internship in Audit at Deloitte & Touche Middle East is a key link in the financial reporting chain, putting you in the position of trusted advisor to businesses across the region. Your people skills will be required for the latter, while your analytical mind will be another integral requirement for success.
You will need the flexibility to implement our international audit approach while bringing to the fore your understanding of the complexities and unique circumstances of our clients and the business landscape across our diverse region. All this while adhering to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity and technical excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most- For clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth.
We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our Shared Values Guide The Way We Behave To Make A Positive, Enduring Impact:
- Lead the way.
- Serve with integrity.
- Take care of each other.
- Foster inclusion.
- Collaborate for measurable impact.
- Here's one specific opportunity to experience being an intern in Audit.
What You Will Do
- Assist in performing analytical review of audit documents.
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control.
- Identify accounting and auditing issues; perform research to solve issues that arise.
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting or related field.
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.3).
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
- Job type:Internships
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm