When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME.
You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory Services with Deloitte Corporate Finance Limited will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients’ businesses.
In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients’ advantage. Our FAS practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle. With such a wealth of specializations, you will have the opportunity to pick the one most suited to you.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most - For clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way.
- Serve with integrity.
- Take care of each other.
- Foster inclusion.
- Collaborate for measurable impact.
What You Will Do
As a Graduate hire under Financial Advisory, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Work in a collaborative team performing research and analysis.
- Contribute to presentation materials for client engagements.
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- Leverage your education and experience to develop your understanding of our clients' business.
- Assist in the review and analysis of various client issues.
- Assist in the preparation of client ready final deliverables.
- Assist partners and managers in client pursuits and eminence building activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Finance related field.
- MBA or equivalent, with emphasis on Finance/Financial Planning or Investment Analysis is a plus.
- Fresh Graduate or 1 - 2 years of experience in financial consulting (Financial Advisory/Corporate Finance) or Investment Banking/ Private Equity preferably in Corporate Finance Department with experience in areas such as financial modeling.
- Willingness to pursue a financial designation (CFA/CBV/CF/CA).
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is essential.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Motivated, dedicated, dynamic & hard worker.
- This role requires applicants to be KSA Nationals only.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm