What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What You Will Do
At KL Center, we strive to provide excellent support delivery services to our Clients in the SEA region. Our aim is to help our clients overcome these challenges to improve application performance and achieve better business results. We provide a flexible structure that enables businesses to fine tune application management services (AMS) to their IT and business objectives. We want vibrant, creative, flexible and driven team members to help us build and grow our KL Center together. Let’s work hand in hand to be recognized as a Trustworthy Partner in AMS services in the Southeast Asia region!
You will provide functional and/or technical support for identified applications (SAP, Oracle or Salesforce) on a day-to-day basis which can include incident management (bug fixes), problem management (root cause analysis) and enhancements (minor enhancements to the current system solutions) with an aim to meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), to support client in Continuous Improvement activities and to build a strong partnership with the client:
- Analyze and act on request or incidents raised by the client for their ERP application and resolve it within the agreed SLA and with quality.
- Willing to participate and work together with experienced team member to analyze and identify root cause of incidents raised.
- Able to independently perform periodic system task.
- Able to develop and deliver simple or medium complexity enhancements.
- Partake in the deliverable development of the KL Center setup in Deloitte SEA.
- Partake in any Continuous Improvement initiatives on top of existing workload to further improve current processes within the organization.
- Fully comply with and adhere to all the standard KL Center process & procedures that are developed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- Good spoken English and an added advantage if other languages are known.
- Fresh Graduate or with less than 1 year working experience in non-related field.
- Basic knowledge in SAP/Oracle module or have strong interest to learn and work in SAP/Oracle support projects.
- Basic to intermediate coding knowledge (C, JAVA, PL/SQL, SQL) are required if you are keen to focus on building your technical skills.
- Some integration knowledge to other functional areas would be an added advantage.
- Good analytical thinking and ability to engage stakeholders.
- Pro-active and willing to own task assigned.
- Flexibility to take on new solutions/applications where applicable and ensure successful integration and support for the business.
- The willingness to work based on clients’ business workdays and office hours and on rotation basis to support any critical or high request after client’s business office hours.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm