What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What You Will Do
This role sits within the Technology Strategy and Transformation (TS&T) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses IT Strategy and Transformation. As a leader of this group, you will drive the growth of our TS&T business in the region and be responsible for the creation, sale and delivery of TS&T solutions: IT Strategy, Application & Systems Development, IT Business Transformation, etc.
As an Analyst, your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will perform primary and secondary research, conduct analyses and appropriate modelling tasks that feeds directly into the development of technology-enabled solutions for tackling our clients’ complex business problems.
- You will leverage on your training in technology, utilize analytical abilities and communication skills to support the project teams in delivery of our Technology Strategy & Architecture service offerings and in development of work products that addresses our clients’ business needs and help achieve their strategic goals.
- You will support the project teams in developing presentation materials and in coordination of communications with the client.
- You will assist the project teams in delivery of business-driven, technology-enabled solutions to help our clients meet pressing challenges and seize opportunities in their respective markets.
- You will work with diverse and talented project team members to solve problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across all industries.
- You will actively and constantly seek to upgrade your technical knowledge and consulting skills.
- You will uphold the firm’s standards and ethos in working with fellow team members and in your interactions with the clients.
- You will support business development efforts by contributing directly to the preparation, development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance, preferably in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Open to fresh graduates with aptitude for technology or tech savvy talent with no more than 2 years of working experience.
- Practical experience with Agile, DevOps will be an advantage.
- Understanding of current IT trends (cloud computing, big data, social media, RPA, IoT, blockchain, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
Experience in both advisory as well as implementation experience in the following areas:
- IT Strategy: IT strategy development, IT governance, IT operating model, enterprise architecture.
- IT Transformation: IT sourcing advisory, program and project management advisor.
- IT Operations: IT service management, IT shared service management.
- IT Optimization: IT cost reduction, IT Merger & Acquisition.
- Understanding of current IT trends (cloud computing, big data, social media, RPA, IoT, blockchain, etc.)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm