What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Deloitte Forensic is the pre-eminent forensic practice in Singapore and Southeast Asia and advises local, regional and global clients in the complex areas of Disputes, Discovery, Forensic Analytics, Forensic Investigations (including, fraud, corruption and misconduct), and Financial Crime Advisory.
We are looking for a suitably qualified professional to be a part of our Forensic Advisory team in Singapore. Our Forensic Advisory team helps companies protect their brand and reputation by proactively advising on their exposure to fraud, corruption, and other business risk issues. Topic areas include AML, Know-your-customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Sanctions and other financial regulations.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Associate in our Forensic business, you will be part of team that delivers financial crime projects for financial institutions. You will work closely with a team of forensic consultants and use your analytical mindset to review and assess financial transactions. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills and literate in commonly used office software applications.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed undergraduate degree, majoring in Accounting / Accountancy.
- Prior internship experience in areas related to AML, Forensic Accounting, Fraud & Financial Investigations, Business Intelligence, Internal Audit and Compliance in preferably in a financial, accounting or law institution would be an advantage but not essential.
- Any qualification or experience in AML technology / analytics / data will also be desirable.
- You are comfortable analyzing information, as well as drafting and reviewing formal written reports and presenting ideas to small or large groups.
- Willing to participate in practice growth and development initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cohesive team environment.
- Ability to identify issues quickly and to present solutions when reporting to your managers.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- You should be able to participate as a team member in client projects on a day-to-day basis under partner supervision.
- You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- The desire for an exceptional challenge in a unique environment.
- Ability to start immediately or within short notice would be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm