What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
The successful candidate will work in a business tax team providing tax compliance and advisory services to a mixed portfolio of corporate and individual clients. Responsibilities will include preparation of tax computations, tax returns and assistance in dispute resolution.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognized by ISCA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has an analytical mind and meticulous.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm