What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
The Deloitte Greenhouse is an innovation and business problem-solving accelerator. We create a differentiated experience for our clients and change the way they solve business challenges by taking them out of their everyday environments.
What You Will Do
Lab Design and Execution:
- Supporting local Greenhouse lab design, which includes planning and managing all lab materials and tools, participating in and documenting design sessions for both repeat and custom offerings, researching as part of the design effort.
- Participating in Greenhouse lab delivery on an ongoing basis, which includes providing on-site support under the mentorship and guidance of Lab Managers and Lab Leads.
- Developing comprehensive documentation for each lab, which includes capturing notes, synthesizing and organizing the information for documentation purposes.
- Researching and piloting innovative approaches that can be deployed in a Greenhouse experience and/or environment.
- Capturing notes from design calls with customers and translating into a design protocol or agenda.
- Managing all logistics and providing operational support and underlying project management for assigned Greenhouse labs in the Deloitte Greenhouse.
- Working collaboratively with the Singapore Greenhouse team members, promoting teamwork and high quality deliverables.
- Researching and testing creative / innovative approaches and technologies that could be leveraged in the Greenhouse.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity.
- Thrives in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to multitask and manage work across multiple streams.
- Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills.
- Manages risks-knowing what and when to escalate issues to the Greenhouse Leader.
- Available to commit 6 months internship from October 2022 to March 2023.
We are currently seeking an intern with strong project management skills, great PowerPoint skills and a passion for creating innovative, dynamic, unique experiences for our clients and account teams.
A proactive and hard-working attitude will help the person excel in this role.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm