What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
The marketing intern supports in the executing of client engagement activities in line with the practice's strategic business plans. Our goal is to assist the leadership in targeting, winning and retaining strategic clients through client targeting programs; active account management and delivering outstanding client service.
The team undertakes a range of activities focused on executive client engagement and growing client relationships, which includes:
- Develop marketing collaterals and presentation slides.
- Market intelligence and content research.
- Marketing campaign project team.
- Administrative support and documentation.
- Events logistics support and participation.
- Liaison with other business units and external vendors.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Well-versed in writing and strong communication skills.
- Passion for client service, especially in a creative marketing/communications environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (esp. Power Point).
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- “Can do” and “hands on” attitude.
- Team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm