What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
We are looking for someone energetic, curious and interested to learn the foundations of communications. The individual should also be meticulous, and process driven, keeping the team on track with reporting, and be eager to contribute to brainstorms and wider strategic discussions.
- Support all aspects of communication including research and vetting, production and management, presentation and promotion, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Support the implementation of deliverables of corporate communications strategies, including the organization and management of initiatives and events and the production and revision of digital and traditional products.
- Conduct research and brainstorm opportunities related to internal communications and branding.
- Write, edit, and upload text and multimedia content, including feature articles and interviews.
- Support the Deloitte Social Media team with social media strategies and plans for upcoming events and other social media contents.
- Attend meetings and conduct staff interviews for the production of internal-facing news articles.
- Help organize events related to corporate communications strategies and programmes.
- Support staff to engage in activities and initiatives related to the corporate branding and communications strategies.
- Support the marketing and promotion of the corporate branding and communications strategies and related deliverables.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest in the field of development, especially related to communication and branding.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English.
- Strong communication skills - excellent listening skills and empathy, ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Self-starting independent worker.
- Positive attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm