What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
The Deloitte Southeast Asia Innovation team is positioned as an innovation enabler, collaborator and accelerator. We help Deloitte businesses advance their new and innovation initiatives, aid in the exploration of new business, commercial and delivery models to capture opportunities and address business challenges.
This role will give a candidate a unique opportunity to learn about design, technology and business, as well as a glimpse at how one of The Big Four operates. He or she will be responsible for producing communication design assets ranging from presentation decks to videos.
The selected candidate will be a key contributor to the Deloitte SEA Innovation team and be involved in advancing communication and branding of our selected digital transformation initiatives across the region.
- Assist in the development of branding for Deloitte SEA’s priority digital solutions.
- Support the team fulfilling content development requirements across all creative functions that include illustrations, presentation decks, video editing as well as other digital and print works.
- Create impactful visual assets that drive campaign engagement and go-to-market strategy.
- Work with our Clients & Market team to build on positioning and messaging these assets, ensuring all design is brand compliant.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Competency in multimedia skills and programmes is a bonus.
- Ability to conceptualize, visualize and create visual assets that are optimized for print and digital platforms.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Thorough and meticulous keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Media and...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm