What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Valuation & Modeling covers the areas on valuing shares, businesses and intangible assets in a variety of commercial contexts, including - M&A, reorganizations, tax, shareholder and contractual disputes, and regulatory and financial reporting.
- Work in collaborative team performing research and analysis for a variety of projects.
- Contribute to presentation materials for client engagements.
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- Leverage on your education and experience to develop your understanding of our clients’ business.
- Assist in analyzing financial data, reviewing accounting records, researching comparable companies and developing financial models.
- Prepare and process structure / unstructured data and provide cleansed data for building analytic model.
- Assist in analyze data and generate insightful business insight through various database using analytic tools.
- Assist experienced members of the team to increase the profile of the team externally and internally.
- Build and manage relationships with peers within other practice areas.
- Use available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects.
- Contribute qualifications, deliverables from projects to global knowledge database.
- Support documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business and equivalent.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm