What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
You will be part of the team focusing on building and maintaining internally developed .NET platforms ranging from ASP MVC websites to WPF applications. There are also opportunities to build Natural Language Processing tools, implement Machine Learning algorithms to processes, as well as assist in developing D3 & Power BI analytic dashboards for internal consumption.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for computer science or data analytics undergraduates with excellent communications, interpersonal and critical thinking skills. A strong background in Mathematics will be helpful.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm