What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Our clients look to Deloitte’s Risk Advisory expertise to help them deal with a range of issues – the complexity of managing compliance, safely and securely exploiting the power of data and technology, anticipating and responding to adversity and avoiding fraud, waste, and abuse.
Specifically, the Assurance offering helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance.
Global Assurance Includes:
- Assurance - Delivering risk and control services related to IT, entity level, and business process controls.
- Analytics - Exploring data to discover and analyze patterns, identify anomalies, profile, and reveal relationships from large sets of client data.
- Third Party Assurance - Addressing regulator and marketplace demand to manage third- party risk through our third-party optimization services.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Computer Science and equivalent.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Computer Science
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm