What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Deloitte's Global Treasury Advisory Services team combines a broad range of skills of corporate and banking professionals providing tailored governance, financial and risk management, treasury accounting and technology services.
Our treasury practice offers complete spectrum of services such as liquidity/cash optimization management, foreign exchange management, debt financing strategy and system implementation, helping client to embrace change, accelerate performance and grow business following periods of change, disruption or financial difficulty. To ensure that we deliver the best possible advice and solutions, we also have a global network of expertise and resources behind us.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm