What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
You will be part of the team with an integral transactional and reporting function in Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions (“BPS”).
This role touches on all aspects of accounting from Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory recording, Cash Management, Fixed assets, Monthly Account Reconciliations, Credit Analysis, Payroll and other special projects as needed.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should have a degree, preferably in Accountancy, or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Fluent in English communications, both verbal and written.
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm