What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
The successful candidate will work in our Financial Services Tax team, focusing on the provision of tax advisory/consulting services to clients in the Financial Services sector, with a particular focus on FATCA and the Common Reporting Standard (advisory and reporting services).
Responsibilities will include providing FATCA and CRS advisory and reporting services for a mixed portfolio of clients in Singapore and the region, assisting with the preparation of proposals and presentation documents, liaising with other internal teams and Deloitte offices in relation to FATCA/CRS and supervising more junior staff. The candidate would also be involved in developing new businesses with potential clients.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or another business-related field.
- Fluent in English communications, both verbal and written.
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Law
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm