What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
In an increasingly demanding global environment, managing tax and statutory account deadlines is becoming more challenging. With our team of professionals experienced in Indirect tax, IFRS, US GAAP, GAAP conversion technology, tax consulting and project management, Deloitte helps businesses meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional VAT, Statutory Accounting and reporting requirements.
We help clients transform processes and technologies to enhance efficiencies, align data, and improve transparency from ERP systems all the way through the reporting and documentation process focusing on regional centralization of indirect tax returns and financial statement preparation.
We are looking for an indirect tax professional to join our team in the Global Tax Center Asia team, to focus primarily on APAC regional delivery of GST/VAT returns as well as to coordinate the delivery of tax and accounting services for corporate clients in the APAC region.
The successful candidate will closely with a team headquartered in Singapore with a support team in Manila.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Economics with strong skills in financial or statistical analysis and modeling.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
- Fresh graduates who want to pursue a career in tax advisory services are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm