What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Deloitte's Tax & Legal Services help companies and individuals manage their tax costs and obligations effectively, especially in the area of cross-border tax matters. Leveraging Deloitte's global resources and reach, our Tax professionals keep clients abreast of developments that have tax implications and advise them in structuring investments, merger and acquisitions, transfer pricing, tax planning and compliance.
You will join our team of dedicated customs and international trade specialists, providing advice to local, regional and global clients on customs and trade compliance issues. This includes FTAs, Customs Valuation, Tariff Classification, Security Export Controls and Business Model Optimization.
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their essential operational processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, co-sourcing, and project related services.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should have a degree in Accountancy or Supply Chain related fields. To make a difference, you should be:
- Fluent in English communications, both verbal and written.
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm