What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Deloitte's Indirect Tax group is a market leader in providing high-quality, value-added guidance on indirect tax related matters to businesses in Singapore, Southeast Asia and around the world.
Despite the difficult economic climate, our team continues to grow, and we need people who are looking for new and exciting challenges to help us build our business. In return we will provide interesting and varied work, and support you with a comprehensive training programme that we have developed, which gives our people the necessary technical and soft skills to help clients deal with local and international indirect tax issues.
You will be assigned to provide GST advisory and compliance services to our clients and work in a growing team dealing with a challenging area of tax, as well as managing issues ranging from routine compliance matters to complex cross-border transactions.
Candidates need to have excellent communications and inter-personal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should have a degree in Accountancy, or an equivalent professional qualification. Previous work experience is not required. To make a difference, you should be:
- Fluent in English communications, both verbal and written.
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm