What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Deloitte's Tax & Legal Services help companies and individuals manage their tax costs and obligations effectively, especially in the area of cross-border tax matters. Leveraging Deloitte's global resources and reach, our Tax professionals keep clients abreast of developments that have tax implications and advise them in structuring investments, mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing, tax planning and compliance.
You will be part of the team delivering highly tax-efficient transfer pricing planning solutions and ideas. Responsibilities include providing advice to simplify and structure global and cross-border operations that involve preparing transfer pricing documentation and financial benchmarking studies.
You will also address compliance needs, provide audit defense solutions, and assist in negotiating and concluding agreements with tax authorities on transfer pricing issues.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Economics with strong skills in financial or statistical analysis and modeling.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
- Fresh graduates who want to pursue a career in tax advisory services are also welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm