Deloitte’s Treasury Advisory team works with CFO’s, CIO’s, CRO’s, Treasurers and others within the treasury organization to address key business challenges and enhance all aspects of treasury operations and controls.
We differentiate ourselves by combining deep Treasury business experience with exceptional technical implementation expertise in one team. Our team is comprised of specialists in cash and liquidity management, foreign exchange, financial risk and controls, debt and investments management, policies, governance, and treasury technology.
We are looking for fresh graduates to join our Treasury Advisory team with a focus on technology.
What You Will Do
- Assist project team or operate on treasury transformation projects for clients.
- Support Treasury Management System (TMS) implementation projects focused on Treasury business processes and system functionality.
- Work with our clients and teams in implementing TMS for large corporate, private or government organizations, ensuring the solution meets business requirements and deliver project meeting deadlines.
- Play a key role in client communication, requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training and go live readiness.
- Creating and coordinating presentation materials.
- Assisting with client presentations.
- Critical and analytical mindset to create solutions for moderately complex problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master of Science in Finance – Fintech specialization/ Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis – Institute of Systems Science, or degree in a related field.
- Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client engagement, and training.
- Strong executive presence and good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Treasury business process and controls.
- Knowledge of cash management, FX, debt capital markets and interest rate risk management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm