What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
About the Program:
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services within the Analytics & Cognitive area. Working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies.
You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems.
You will be assigned a graduate level responsibility to work on client projects. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
In return, we offer relevant development as you commence your consulting career, an opportunity to work with like-minded people and exposure to a variety of projects within Analytics & Cognitive.
What You Will Do
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy, Growth & Innovation portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
This role sits within the Analytics & Cognitive team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses data, analytics and cognitive automation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Program open to final year students or fresh graduates.
- Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree preferably with Data Analytics major.
- Available immediately or for summer internship program.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning., creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Drive, tenacity, entrepreneurship, client focused and results oriented. You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen & teamwork, confidence in public speaking and presentation preparation is appreciated.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace and a sense of humor!
For our Intelligent Automation Practice:
- Certification with Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UiPath or WorkFusion will be advantageous.
- Mastery of one programming language: C, Java, .NET, Python.
For our Data Modernization & Advanced Analytics Practice:
- A certification with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure is highly recommended.
- Experience with one or more non-relational data stores such as Pivotal, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Oracle BDA would be an advantage.
- Experience with one or more relational data stores using SQL, Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Netezza, Teradata, MySQL or LibreSQL would be an advantage.
- An interest in data ingestion and transformation pipelines using Big Data technologies, including one or more of the following - Spark, Hive, Pig, Kafka, MapReduce, HBase, Sqoop, Flume or Storm.
- General knowledge of Linux/Unix based operating systems and Shell scripting would be an advantage.
- A demonstrated interest for all the latest technologies, libraries & languages. To name a few: ML, NLP, AI, Python, IoT, Blockchain, etc.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm