What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Intern - Customer and Applied Design:
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
About the Program:
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services within the C&M team. Working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies.
You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems.
You will be assigned a graduate level responsibility to work on client projects. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
In return, we offer relevant development as you commence your consulting career, an opportunity to work with like-minded people and exposure to a variety of projects within C&M.
Our applications open from March 2021 to May 2021. We encourage you to apply early as places are limited and invitation to participate in our assessment process will be offered as soon as suitable applicants are identified. Our internship program will run for a minimum of 10 weeks.
What You Will Do
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
Whether your go-to-market team is digitally fluent, or just beginning to make sense of the digital universe, our specialists can help you navigate a profitable path through new digital customer business models, offerings your customers will love, new digital experiences, and transformational end-to-end digital strategies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Program open to penultimate, final year students or fresh graduate with strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Experience producing polished wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Experience delivering successful and highly interactive web applications.
- Experience working as a UI developer conceptualizing, designing, developing data-driven complex interface solutions using modern web technologies.
- Experience participating in requirements gathering session and prototyping to drive front-end goals.
- Strong background with experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Front-end frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Experience defining and creating the workflow for the user experience and style guide of web applications including page layout, navigation, and data entry.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace and a sense of humor!
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm