This role sits within the Enterprise Technology and Performance team of Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia, which helps clients achieve maximum value from digital transformation investments in Finance, Supply Chain and IT operations by taking a holistic view of performance improvement including strategy, process design, technology enablement, and operate services.
As part of the SAP team, you will support project teams in driving business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for the full suite of SAP software solutions using an array of HANA-based preconfigured solutions and assets.
What You Will Do
- Support the project teams in engaging clients in workshops and interviews to analyze process and reporting requirements.
- Assist consultants in advising clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices on SAP recommended processes and functions.
- Together with project teams design target state SAP solutions for clients and influence their thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state.
- Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to SAP solution.
- Support SAP configuration and tests, develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
- Work together with the consultants and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
- Support change management execution by assisting in the development of training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In your penultimate or final year with strong academic performance in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, Information Systems, or related disciplines.
- Knowledge in SAP solutions will be advantageous.
- Appreciation of digital enterprise and emerging technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, self-motivated, and able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Drive, tenacity, entrepreneurship, client focused and results oriented. You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen & teamwork, confidence in public speaking and presentation preparation is appreciated.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm