What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Our clients look to Deloitte’s Risk Advisory expertise to help them deal with a range of issues – the complexity of managing compliance, safely and securely exploiting the power of data and technology, anticipating and responding to adversity and avoiding fraud, waste, and abuse.
Specifically, Deloitte Cyber helps organizations perform better, solving complex problems so they can build confident futures. Smarter, faster, more connected futures-for business, for people, and for the planet.
As a recognized leader in cybersecurity consulting, Deloitte Cyber can help better align cyber risk strategy and investments with strategic business priorities, improve threat awareness and visibility, and strengthen our clients’ ability to thrive in the face of cyber incidents. Using human insight, technological innovation and comprehensive cyber solutions, we manage cyber everywhere, so society can go anywhere.
We cover areas such as:
- Cyber Strategy - Advisory/Consultancy.
- Offensive Security - Penetration Testing/Red Teaming.
- Application Security.
- Infrastructure Security.
- Security Operations.
- Cloud Security/DevSecOps.
- Industrial Control Systems/ Operational Technology.
- Data and Privacy Protection.
- Cyber Identity.
- Emerging Technology - IoT, AI, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering and equivalent.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm