What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Our clients look to Deloitte’s Risk Advisory expertise to help them deal with a range of issues – the complexity of managing compliance, safely and securely exploiting the power of data and technology, anticipating and responding to adversity and avoiding fraud, waste, and abuse.
Specifically, the Assurance offering helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance.
Global Assurance Includes:
- Assurance - Delivering risk and control services related to IT, entity level, and business process controls.
- Analytics - Exploring data to discover and analyze patterns, identify anomalies, profile, and reveal relationships from large sets of client data.
- Third Party Assurance - Addressing regulator and marketplace demand to manage third- party risk through our third-party optimization services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Computer Science and equivalent.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Computer Science
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm