What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Our PMO function supports Risk Advisory leadership and practitioners improve overall Project Management experience. This internship will consist of time with both roles of supporting PMO team as Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator position exists to work collaboratively with Project Managers and stakeholders on activities related to Project Management. The Project Coordinator provides project execution support to Project Managers on various task in relation to PMO strategic program.
The Project Coordinator executes project activities that are assigned by Project Managers and has responsibility for effectively initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing projects. This position also requires skills and ability to analyze, data management, tracking and communications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing / IT / Software Engineering / Business Administration.
- Proficient in Excel with Pivot (mandatory), Power Point and other MS Office.
- Possess analytic thinking skills and ability to tolerate complex mapping work.
- Patient, self-discipline, systematic & organized and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and passion to deliver quality work with accuracy.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering Software,...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm